Saturday, October 08, 2016

Slow Blogging and Travel Part 1

Most of you know why my blogging schedule is out of whack, I'm trying to regain some normalcy.

I just returned from a trip to the northeast. The longest road trip I've taken by myself in years. I love seeing new sights, it recharges my creativity.

I also worked on a journal of this trip with sketches, I don't have it quite finished yet but when I do I'll post some of it.

I started out spending a few days in the Northern Neck of Virginia. In the past I only zoomed through. Some of the towns I visited were Gloucester Courthouse, Saluda, Urbana and Williamsburg.

The area is beautiful with lots of small towns and water.

My favorite was Gloucester's Colonial Courthouse Circle. Here is a link to a walking tour of it.

It's like a tiny village in a town square.






 While I didn't tour Williamsburg (have done that before), I did walk through it. My favorite part was the garden with fences and plant supports made from twigs.







I'll be back to do some more touring in this area, beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment