Sunday, May 18, 2008

Meet the Artist George Wazenegger

We've carried George's wonderful assembledges for quite a few years, but did you know he'll also do commissions?




This is what George says about his work:
"I create wood collage of charming and quaint architectural structures. I do this because of the nostalgia and love of these places which are slowly disappearing. The structure could be a stately lighthouse, old farm or the waterfront cottage you always dreamed of having. Those uncommon shapes can be transformed into a single building, a landscape or a seascape. I feel that I am on a creative journey which will include many more wonderous places along the way.


I have been creating my wood collage since 1970 with the use of wood, acrylic paint, and other selected materials. I can create just about any architectural image you can think of in various sizes and price ranges. My work is in corporate and private collections and I have been honored with numerous awards."
You can see a few more of George's pieces on our website by clicking here.
If you'd like information on how you could have George do a collage of your favorite spot, email me at janet@carolinacreations.com





No comments:

Post a Comment