Sunday, January 19, 2014

Slow Blogging

January is always an interesting month.

We're in recovery from Christmas and going at full speed every day.

We have to do inventory, start getting things ready for taxes, try and catch up on jobs we didn't get finished in December and start looking for new work and new artists, plan shows for the new year and try to figure out what we can do better this year.

I'm busily working on the painting for the Spring Home and Garden tour Poster. Almost finished with that!! Will insert it here when finished.

Then I've decided to do the Depot for the 2014 Ornament and the Historical Society would like me to have them available for the Home Tour in early April - once designed it takes 2 months to produce. Then I'll do note cards of the Depot as well and they want those for the Antique Show in February - yikes!! In the mean time I've been to 2 shows and our house is going to be open for a tour for the Main Street Conference coming up the end of the month so need to get the house ready for that.

So trying to keep everything moving forward I've been negligent in my blogging.

In upcoming posts I'll talk about what was good last year, plans for this year, and some new artists or at least new work, we'll have coming in over the next few weeks and months.

- Jan Francoeur

No comments:

Post a Comment