Sunday, June 15, 2008

Christmas in June - Sticks Furniture and Object Art

I'm sure most of you have seen our wonderful hand built, hand carved, hand painted furniture by the studio Sticks.

Did you know we can help you design a piece just for you?

The reason I named this blog entry Christmas in June is if we are going to get a piece planned and into their schedule for delivery by Christmas we need to get started NOW!!

For some ideas of what we could help you design you can go to our website and click on the different types of structures. Furniture and Object Art by Sticks.

We can help you pick the colors, pick the words, pick the images!! There are SO MANY choices that I find it's easiest to choose the type of a piece you want, lazy susan, mirror, chest, dining room table, bench, whatever, and let me email you photos of some pieces they have done in the past. I can email you a list of words to get your ideas rolling.

Think about it

A chest with your family name on the lid.

A mirror surrounded with pictures of thing significant in your life - a walk on the beach, sailing, golfing, a dog, a cat, a college, a special saying, the possibilities are endless!

Don't fret about figuring it all out, come in or email me your idea and I'll help you figure it out. Want to talk in person? The days I'm in the gallery right now are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

Hope you all have a great day with Dad!!

Happy Fathers Day

Jan Francoeur

No comments:

Post a Comment