Saturday, April 26, 2008

New for Mothers Day

I just realized that Mother's Day is only a couple weeks away.

I've been making tiles for a few years with this saying on them but I hardly ever have them in the gallery because I'm doing so many things there is no way I can keep everything in stock.

I have them when someone comes in and asks for one! Not a good way to do business I know.

So yesterday I put one of my paintings (a detail from the newish piece I have of the garden shop at the Palace) together with this piece of calligraphy, and shezaaaaaammm.... a new print which will always be available.

The print only is $9, in a gold metal frame, $24. The print measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2".


Another new things we just got in this week are these wonderfully scented gel candles.

They come in 2 sizes and with & without shells. Made in the USA of course!

My favorite is the one with shells.

We have another Artwalk coming up on May the 9th from 5-8 pm. We are having a raku show. Much of the work you'll see has never been shown in the area before.

I'll post photos and more information about this show in the next few days. For now mark your calendar May 9th, spend the evening in our beautiful Downtown New Bern. Email me if you want more info! janet@carolinacreations.com.

It is beautiful today in New Bern. Here is a photo I've taken from my porch.........I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment