Friday, April 01, 2016

Great Designs on towels and how they are done

When I met these artists I said I don't need any more towels..... then I saw their designs.

Ok.... we DO need more!

The one that caught my attention first was Save the Bees.   We have a nice selection of bee items, and beeswax items, and are conscious to plant flowers in our garden that bees love. We all need to do whatever we can to help them.


Then we always are looking for biking items because so many of our customers ride and we have returning customers every year for the MS weekend.






Not only are the designs great but the towels are hand silkscreened.

Having done silkscreening I know what it takes to do it. Make the screen, make sure the material doesn't wrinkle, try to keep the screen from clogging, clean the screen (very messy to do) when you are done each day.

Here are a few photos of the process.



A nice addition to our offerings!

No comments:

Post a Comment