Friday, April 22, 2016

Top Picks from Donna

We have asked each of our ladies (and Michael) what their top picks are at Carolina Creations - here are Donna's!

Glass - I love all the glass artists we carry, glass is my favorite at Carolina Creations, it's colorful, shiny and so varied in size and shape.

 Blown glass made in isa


Peace Poles, Garden Art Poles and Flower Pots - The colors and whimsy, and the words she uses are meaningful and inspirational. I love the ides of enjoying art outside!
 garden art poles


Metal animals - Again the whimsy and idea of using these creatures outside, like the art poles, the pieces can be enjoyed anywhere.
Metal garden art made from car parts


I don't want to leave anything out because everything speaks to me at different times. When I need wall art we have it, when I need a gift we have it, when jewelry complestees an outfit we have the perfect piece. Sometimes pottery, stained glass, or specialty soaps are the must have items.

I love the variety we carry and have great appreciation that we reach all pocketbook levels!

- Donna B

No comments:

Post a Comment