Thursday, August 06, 2015

Another quote I like

I always love a good quote. Here is one I heard on NPR this morning.

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

I have never been one to argue, if I don't agree with someone I just keep my mouth shut.

I am not quick on my feet and it takes me a long time to pull my thoughts together so getting into a heated discussion is not my cup of tea  I also don't want to hurt peoples feelings so often don't say what I think. It's not that I say things are ok when they are not,  I just don't say anything at all which is not good either.

That being said I've been getting ready for our Painting Party with Sally Sutton. Working on Several commissions and painting a lot of pottery.

One piece I am excited about is painting the church my friend Ardie attends. They will have me do prints of it which they will use as a fund raiser. It is a beautiful country church.


Bowls ready for clear glaze and firing.

Getting ready for tonight's Painting Party.

Other commissions I'm working on.



It's a busy time and I'm always thankful people want my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment