Sunday, May 18, 2014

31 Days of Thanks Day 31 Michael

31 Days of Thanks Day 31

And last but not least  the support of my husband Michael has allowed me to concentrate on my art and growing our business. We have collaborated on a lot of things. He throws bowls that I decorate. He frames pictures that I paint.  He is the one that keeps everything running, he's always behind the scenes, while I get all the accolades.

The thing is, I could never do what I do without him.

Both of us grew up with mid-western values, working hard and supporting each other.

It's been a fun ride, we balance each other, bouncing ideas back and forth until we come up with a plan.

Looking forward to many more years and adventures together!

Thanks to all who have followed my 31 Days of Thanks! Our posts will continue with news about what we're doing, our artists, new work at Carolina Creations, view from the porch and so on.

- Jan Francoeur

No comments:

Post a Comment