Sunday, May 11, 2014

31 Days of Thanks Day 30 Carolina Creations Crew.

31 Days of Thanks Day 30

While I get all the glory I wouldn't have the time to do what I do without the help of Lou, Donna, Irene, David, Lori, and Donna.

They are the faces you see most of the time when you come into Carolina Creations.

They give me feedback, (sometimes people will say things to them that they would never say to me), they give me great ideas, they keep the gallery running, shipping done, orders taken and filled, make people feel good when they come in, and so many things I can't list.

They've been with us for years and don't know what I would do without each and every one of them. Each person is talented in their own way and each is best at something so all together they have made Carolina Creations.

Thank you Lou, Donna, Irene, David, Lori, and Donna!

No comments:

Post a Comment