Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Home Tour Tiles











Every year I do tiles of the homes on the Spring Home and Garden Tour.

I just finished them tonight!


Yikes!
The Tour is this Friday and Saturday, April 9 & 10.


On Friday night we'll have a reception at Carolina Creations for the Home Tour Ticket holders and all of you are invited as well. Stop in and have a glass of wine, 5-8 pm.

The Arts Council will be open that evening too.

I've been doing the art for the home tour for the past 4 or 5 years and this year I even did the layout of the brochure and poster.

Here are a few of the tiles and the painting that was used on the po
ster and brochure.

They are available for purchase. $54 each. They are 8 x 8" or 6 x 8".

I can do tiles of your home. Custom tiles are $84 for the 1st one, $54 of each additional tile of the same image.

The painting of the art work on the home tour is available as a signed and numbered print. Click here for sizes and prices.

Town is just stunning right now, tulips, dogwood, wisteria, all in bloom at once. I hope you can come and see the homes and gardens!



- Jan Francoeur

No comments:

Post a Comment