Friday, April 23, 2010

Great Timepieces by Carol Bell & Marc Gaiger






We are getting some fabulous pieces in this spring from old and new artists. One studio whose work we've been carrying for several years is Marc's Studio.

"Timepieces Clocks" are a collaboration of Carol Bell-Ceramic Artist and Marc Gaiger-Metal artist. These one-of-a-kind clocks feature assorted shapes, powdercoated color finishes and faux painting with handmade ceramic tile that has incredible glazes. The quartz movement has a lifetime warranty and they even custom paint the hands.

They are very beautiful....and the prices are great.

Marc Gaiger and Carol Bell have been professional artists for over 20 years. In 2000 they began collaborating ceramics and metal and have been producing Timepieces Clocks together.

This is the first time we've had their work on our website because the clocks fly out so fast that we don't have time to get them on the website before they're gone!

One great feature about their bigger clocks is that they can be either a wall clock or a mantle clock. They've engineer a clever system so it can be easily be changed from one to the other.

Carol talks about herself and Marc. "I have been an artist, potter and educator for over 35 years. The joy I receive from getting to make art, play in clay and show others how to think outside the box is really so rewarding to me. My slogan for life is "Be Creative Be Happy" ! My creations make people smile and that is my reward for doing all the hard work involved with being self-employed.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:27 PM

    My name is Janet Gaiger. I think that your work is amazing! I'm a wannabe artist and my son is a professional musician.....not a Gaiger...anyhow....we're probably related. Take care. Janet

    P.S. I'm very interested in geneology. The Gaiger name is not too popular in Canada, but I do know a bit about our background from England and Belgium. I live in Toronto, Canada.

    ReplyDelete