Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Peace sign

The kids have gotten on the Peace sign bandwagon. We haven't seen so many since the 60s. We have a great selection of them at Carolina Creations and a few on our website - click here to see what's there. I'll add to this page as time allows.

I see I haven't posted in a week! Where does the time go?

I am working on the monthly Carolina Creations newsletter that should go out this evening. Do you get it? You can sign up by clicking right here.Add Image
In it I talked about Broad Street, Our Downtown Dickens of a Christmas, some ideas for gifts for Christmas, waiving of the special order fee from Sticks through November 15, and more.

This week Carol and I finished the last of the new Dickens Storyboards that will go in our Downtown windows for the holidays.

I answered questions for an article in Niche on Social Networking. I commented on CRAFT's (Craft Retailers Association for Tomorrow whose board I am on) plan to create a nations Craft Week next October. Finished the poster for our Downtown Dickens of a Christmas, wrote countless press releases and created about 12 ads which run in Our State Magazine, New Bern Magazine, Arts Alive, Sun Journal and so on. I will say that doing ads is my least favorite thing to do only because it seems every day someone is after me about one.

It has been a very busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment