Sunday, August 23, 2009

Slow Blogging - Just back from NYC



Well it's been a hectic month! We spent the last week in NYC at the Gift Show. I was pleased that a gallery owner and an artist came up to me and said that after hearing my talk on blogging in Philadelphia they both started their own blogs!

We found some neat things for the fall and Christmas and met with some of our artist friends and other CRAFT members. CRAFT is a national organization that I am on the board of. We have 200 members of both artists and galleries like ours whose mission is to promote American Craft.

Our hotel was on 53rd and 6th Avenue and from the place that we ate breakfast you could see Central Park. It was beautiful.

I want to remind everyone that our show "Circle of Eight" will close soon.

Our next show will be "The Iconic Lighthouse" which will be hung on the 1st of September with the official opening on September 11 ArtWalk from 5-8 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment