Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A Tour of Italy Installment 10 Last day in Italy and Home Again

On our last day we took a tour of ancient Rome (not that what we'd seen already wasn't ancient). I purposely did not wander into this area of town when I was exploring because I knew we’d be there on a tour. 

I’m so glad I didn’t because the area is HUGE, I would have been overwhelmed on my own.




On the way to the Forum


The only part of a Roman road remaining.


To think chariots rolled where we walked.




What a trip, now I’m anxious to go back and visit further south along the coast.

Maybe next year!

If you are are interested in seeing some of the paintings I do of my trip please email me by clicking here and I’ll send you a link once the paintings are done.

Home felt good, I needed a rest!




No comments:

Post a Comment