Tuesday, October 06, 2015

New tree jewelry by Keri

"I love the 3-dimensional and tangible aspects of jewelry.  I think it is wonderful to be able to touch and wear a piece of handmade art.  I thrive on knowing that each piece of jewelry I make is meant for someone special, even if I don't know who that person will be.  My goal is that you will find something that excites you and makes you feel good when you wear it."

Keri Kelley has been making jewelry for more than 10 years, and making art for as long as she can remember.  She is mostly self-taught and has taken workshops at Penland School of Crafts and Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts.  


After earning an Associate Degree in Wildlife Management in 2004, she decided to follow her desire and need to create something every day.  Her designs are greatly inspired by her love of the natural world.  

Each piece is crafted by hand, creating a one-of-a-kind work of art.  Designs may be repeated, but the finished products are never identical.  

Keri lives with her husband and their 3 dogs and 2 cats in North Carolina.

We think you'll love Keri's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment