Thursday, September 24, 2015

This Years Ornament New Bern City Hall

My sketch
One of the first ornaments I ever did - in 1996 - 19 years ago - was of City Hall.





It has long since been sold out - so I decided to to a new version of it.





This is how I start, I draw out what I have in mind, then indicate what I want cut out, then I send it off to my friends in Rhode Island, they interpret my work and send me an idea how it will look. I approve it or not, and voilĂ , an ornament!
What I want cut out









I did my first one in 1995 so this is the 20th anniversary! Where does the time go.


http://www.carolinacreationsnewbern.com/NewFiles/2015-New-Bern-Ornament-featuring-City-Hall.php 
This is what the ornament will look like, it comes in a card, easy to mail!

We are now taking preorders.



No comments:

Post a Comment