Friday, January 20, 2012

A New Layer of Bark

I was reading a friends blog and she talked about adding a new layer of bark each year. What a great way to think about our lives!
Each year we learn, experience, grow. Or hope we do anyway!

My last years growth consisted of learning patience from my bike accident and surrender to whatever happens from Michael's news. A lot of last year was out of my control which is something I don't like. Not that I'm a control freak, I've given up control on a lot of things, and say we do the best we can.

But I do like to see what's coming.

We've got a series of shows to go to this month and next, have a workshop with Dan at our studio, have artwalks, a much needed vacation then all the usual things we do throughout the year. All those things I can see coming, but what else is in the horizon?

All I can say is, I hope that the bark we grow this year is not very thick.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment