Friday, July 01, 2011

Carolina Creations QR Code

I've always been pretty techy and interested in all things computer and internet but everything is changing so fast now I can't keep up.

I'm just now getting around to thinking about a QR code for Carolina Creations. They have been around since the mid 1990s but now with the high tech phones we have their use has exploded.
QR stands for Quick Response.
You put a QR reader on your smart phone, you more or less take a photo of the Code and it will do whatever you have programed the code to do. In our case I have it going to our website.  www.carolinacreations.com. You could also have your QR code be your phone number - so a person would "shoot" the code and it would automatically dial your phone number.

QR codes are easy to create - you just search on the internet for a QR Code Generator.
I'm going to start putting it on our business card, rack card and some of our ads.

What's next?


No comments:

Post a Comment