Friday, March 18, 2011

As Usual

As usual when I have had a long dry spell from painting (this time from Christmas which for me lasts from September to the middle of January, going to shows, doing taxes, then at long last a vacation, then getting caught up from being gone) I have a dozen paintings in my head.

I am so excited to be able to paint that I have to get started on them all (well maybe not all but more than a couple) then slowly go back and finish them!

This week I started the Craven Street painting I posted the other day - watercolor on hotpress watercolor paper.

Then one of my favorite houses on Broad, watercolor on illustration board.


Almost finished

Tryon Palace, acrylic on canvas, this one is going to be painted in black and white.

Antique shop in Carrboro for my show there in May.


Outside the Weaver Street Market - mosaic statue of lady.  Acrylic on canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment