Sunday, December 07, 2008

Anne Marie Chagnon


Lou came back from a trip with a fabulous piece of jewelry by Anne Marie Chagnon last year. We tracked her down and have been representing her work since.

Anne-Marie is a graduate of Fine Arts of the Université du Québec à Montréal, Anne-Marie creates her scupltural jewelry inside a constant research of asymmetric equilibrium. Her jewelery reflects the creator, at once eccentric and aethestic, intriguing and seductive. Her pieces are made from fine pewter, glass and pvc. Never Common, always unique.

“From as far as I can remember, I always loved making all sorts of objects. As a child, I recycled my mom’s jewels, making new ones by welding them with my dad’s tools. Today the materials have changed but the passion has remained intact, whole and bold.”

Her work is VERY COOL!

We have some pieces on our website. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment