Thursday, March 14, 2013

Slow Blogging

I realize that I haven't kept my blog up the past 2 months.

I try to do 10 posts per month for consistency but realize I failed in February.

As stated in a previous post we were in Florida for the MONTH (yikes!! that NEVER happens), I thought I would keep up my usual schedule but as the vacation progressed it actually became a real rest. I painted a few small pieces early in the month but by week three I realized how much I really just needed to rest my mind and body.

What a luxury!

At any rate when we did return home our loyal customers had a list of pottery pieces I needed to make for them so the past 10 days have been a whirlwind of glazing!

- baby sets
- wedding celebration pottery pieces
- house warming gifts
- going away
- anniversary tiles
- memorial gifts

Hope to get caught up this week and get back to normal.

What a beautiful day it is today in New Bern!

No comments:

Post a Comment