Sunday, December 11, 2016

Christmas Already Yikes

Where did the time go? I can't believe I haven't posted in almost a month,

When I started Carolina Creations I found out that many of my friends that have galleries across the country started out as artists then at some point quit making their art and just became gallery owners. Just might not be a good word because there is a lot to it. A lot.

So on top of that add creating art work and it really becomes a lot lot lot!!

I was determined 26 years ago that that would not happen to me, and it hasn't. I will admit it has taken its tole but with the help of the ladies at Carolina Creations I've been able to continue to do both things. Sometimes things fall by the wayside, like this blog, but generally I've been able to keep all the balls in the air, at times better than others.

That being said last year Marty said I should do Christmas pottery, I thought about it but the time just got away from me, I had too many commissions and other things taking my time.

This year Irene said I should do Christmas pottery, so I thought I'd try it with a dozen pieces. They sold within 2 days, so almost every day for a couple of weeks I was painting Christmas pottery!






Here are some of the pieces I did. Next year I'll get started earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment