Thursday, October 01, 2015

Yard Plants Too

Continuing from my last post my sister asked for more photos! So here it goes.

The plants on our balcony has been suffering a little from the hot summer we've had but they still make me feel good as I sit in the evening looking out the window.





On the right is my garden art pole, which I love.


Those of you who know me know my "uniform", a brightly colored shirt over black. I just got a new one and stepped outside last night to water and a hummingbird flew up within 3 feet of me, thinking I'm sure, what a huge new flower in the garden!

A Few more new plants in our garden ---

Commonly called cats whiskers -


Since we haven't had a lot of flowers in our garden it is nice to see that we are getting some hummingbirds, bees, and butterflies. That was one of my goals, to create habitat, especially for the bees that have been struggling so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment