Sunday, October 20, 2013

31 Days of Thanks Insight into who has influenced us and our business throughout the years

I saw a blog post by one of our artists saying that every day for 31 days she would post about those who have contributed to her success. What a great idea - I'm going to do the same thing, reflecting upon what has contributed to our art  and our business. I was going to do it all in one month then decided that people would start thinking I was spamming them if I posted every day. So I've decided to intersperse my Days of Thanks in between my regular posts and do one each week for 35 weeks. And with Thanksgiving just around the corner I think this is a good time to start it.

My Days of Thanks posts will be published every Sunday for the next 31 Sundays.

It is really all about our journey and how we got to where we are with our lives and business!

Some of the people and things we'll be blogging about are

other artists who have influenced us
organizations
experiences
travel
words

and so on.

I'm kind of excited thinking about writing it!

It will also get me back on track on my blogging. We've have some issues that have been a distraction this year - some of the issues have been good - but they have kept me from writing as much as I had been. Sometimes I run out of things to talk about, other times I have a hundred ideas! So right now I'm working on 31 things and people I'm grateful for and how they influenced our work.

Jan Francoeur

No comments:

Post a Comment